By adding 8 trapezoids to each block, the blocks are now complete.
I am trying to be random in my fabric selection. I did unpick one trapeziod - a wishy washy lavender/pink colour. I felt it was a bit not deep enough. I am also not sure about the mustard dot above. I wonder if it is a bit not clear enough too. Probably when all 20 blocks are complete and all 160 trapezoids are sewn, a couple of dodgy ones won't really stand out.
I have decided to sew them together as I go, so here are blocks one and two. Done. And I like them lots.
It is a public holiday on Thursday - Waitangi Day - so I might be able to make some progress with the next two blocks.