Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Future Projects - Arrowheads and Meows

I have started this 'arrowheads' quilt with a pregnant frolleague (blend of friend and colleague) in mind.


I bought the Pezzy Print layer cake months ago, if not a year ago. I planned to use it for another quilt, but thought it would work well for the arrowheads quilt.


And this one ... love. I love the cute blue cats. I bought this linen (even though it is blue and I am not buying any blue fabrics - LOL) when I was shopping on etsy for something else! I am thinking stars of some kind with my linen cats in the middle. It might be a Christmas holiday project. I am making this one with Baby Lucy in mind. Although, I think I will find it hard to part with this fabric.

10 comments:

  1. Love the pezzy arrowheads and that cat is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love those blue cats on linen too - that is going to be a super cute quilt. The arrow heads one is great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look exciting! that linen is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The arrowhead fabric seems very suitable. I like the lines of pez. The kitty linen looks great too.
    http://valspierssews.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those arrowheads will look wonderful with pezzy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The arrowheads look stunning in those fabrics! I have a pregnant frolleague myself (fabulous word!) and I need to get cracking on something for her...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like those arrowheads, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those arrowheads! Really fun fabrics. Those cats are way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! arrowheads done with pezzy. this should turn out great!

    ReplyDelete